Tuesday, October 11, 2011

POSTING BUNNIES


I've been posting bunnies on the etsy store because sometimes this is what i do..and then months pass and i dont have time but i have time right now!
(do you love the profile pic of a Pocohontas-inspired bunny? Can you even tell what it is? Thought not).

Also still on my Courtney jag! I watched this BEHIND THE MUSIC from 2010..it blew my mind. It's so heavy and incredible and embarrassing and sad and beautiful and brilliant. It's a huge part of my own personal history and make-up having grown up so much alongside of it in a weird nosebleed seat kinda way but also feeling front row and inside of it as a collective biography thing that life seems to be sometimes.

I have a thousand things to say about Courtney Love.
I am working on something.

No comments:

basement studio with monster hiding in the corner

basement studio with monster hiding in the corner

Ahlers

going on about Random Avenue, friends, art (maybe), rock (sometimes), movies, current events, childhood memories & other things like bunnies