Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Well, here's what i did all weekend


these are only detail shots. there was MORE!!
Dan Clowes' head. I thought it would be funny to turn around and take photos of people lined up for autographs/signatures. That's one of my favourite bunny collectors, Megan, getting her book signed..plus ROBERT, and Serena McCarroll to the far right. Dan Clowes is awesome. I got to shake his head..i mean hand.
Amy Lockhart and Marc Bell eating pizza. Amy entertained me all weekend. She's hilarious and has so many good stories (and good art)
Maurice Vellekoop and Elisa (my roadie (for the day)) eating pizza. Maurice was my neighbor on the right. He was also excellent. Good company all around!
oh hey it's robert dayton in goldenrod.
another favourite bunny collector. please note her handmade bunny bag full of bunnies!
TCAF! That's COMICS and ARTS.


NOW in other news:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
i love this!!!

thanks Kristin Ponygirl for ..where did you find this Craigslist posting?

Bookstore boy - w4m (Roncesvalles)


Date: 2010-05-11, 11:56AM EDT


Sunday afternoon at Another Story.
You: Plaid-wearing, probably FtM, mid-20s guy with nice smile and maybe chest tattoo.
Me: Fancy-ish girl in fancy coat, bought greeting cards, asked about Sonja Ahlers.
Wanted to flirt/chat/something then, but was in a weird mood and didn't.


  • Location: Roncesvalles
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests




PostingID: 1735318377


I spent the day working at Magic Pony getting my installation ready for the book launch. Boy! Does it work my brain/body. I dont know why. I was assembling purely on intuition (and then not. it's a lil complicated. one works by rote but then the brain has to kick in for logistics and practicality/order). I'm so tired. It's all catching up with me. Exhausted. I'm going to get lots of sleep tonight so i can INVENT something in the gallery tomorrow!

No comments:

basement studio with monster hiding in the corner

basement studio with monster hiding in the corner

Ahlers

going on about Random Avenue, friends, art (maybe), rock (sometimes), movies, current events, childhood memories & other things like bunnies