Thursday, November 25, 2010

gonzo

Here's my new favourite bunny print! the yellow is so beautiful with the pink backdrop. Rachelle at the lovely shop 'Hawk Eyes' on Roncesvalles put the deer aside for me for bunny purposes. I say a 'deer ride' is a very fine purpose.
You can purchase a print here.http://www.etsy.com/your_shop.php
The first day of the Oneofakind show is now over.  11 more to go. Today was fun. Many, many people love the bunnies. I just burst out laughing when i typed that. It blows my mind. It is truly surreal. For me.

No comments:

basement studio with monster hiding in the corner

basement studio with monster hiding in the corner

Ahlers

going on about Random Avenue, friends, art (maybe), rock (sometimes), movies, current events, childhood memories & other things like bunnies