Tuesday, February 3, 2009

i'm dying to try

this is my current lame-ass kitchen sitch. i might as well be living in a trailer or on a boat...see the part between the stove and the sink? that's my COUNTER SPACE. what fool designs this? good thing i'm a lady of systems. the system usually goes: how can i get this done as fast as possible??? i apply this system to errands and chores b/c with my art process takes FOREVER so i have to save time where i can. the picture you can barely see is a girl kissing the white-haired blonde boy from that van sant's Elephant. I'm hopeless.

yeah yeah i gotta get the mexicola pix up!
i have to sort, edit, re-size, upload....write a bunch of dumb witty comments about, y'know, a lone birkenstock on the dance floor...
all on a volunteer-basis.
but in the meantime - here is my PET. Her name is SNOWY. My pet is a POSTER. She is also the picture on my cellular phone so i basically stare at this image all day. There is a photograph of me aged three with this exact expression.

so my FAMILIAR right now is...a long-haired white female cat. this is a real switch up b/c my last familiar was a little short-haired black boy cat FRANCES (dear god let him RIP). see. it all balances out. the yin yang can sit static.

PS this is a toronto sublet..most of that is not my stuff. my stuff is all-white. my stuff is clear. it's see-through. i'm still a gypsy roller who can't commit. lately i've been thinking about portland..thinking: i have so many beloved friends there...people really like me there. then i told C on the phone (or was it B thru Skype?), 'i walk really fast, maybe i should move to new york' and then sarah suggested in a letter i should really consider Los Angeles cos of the constant sun for moods..i love california. i do. i am just not sure where i should live for ultimate thrive-a-thon. hmm. keep ya posted.

till death do us part,
sonj

PS hey J recognize the 'filmy hanging thing' from the lamp? yeah that's the lacey ghost from DAWSON.

1 comment:

basement studio with monster hiding in the corner

basement studio with monster hiding in the corner

Ahlers

going on about Random Avenue, friends, art (maybe), rock (sometimes), movies, current events, childhood memories & other things like bunnies