Thursday, February 26, 2009

These days in the studio....

inspiring watercolour of the Olsen Twins by Brooke Nechvatel
me and my stuff. i have two studios. home and here...and my brain so 3.
i share this studio with shary. that is her porcelain junque. precious!
and here's what's happening on the OTHER side of the studio!

this is a cluster you'll never see together again. just out of the kiln! i love watching it happen.the light in the studio is so good!
ex-squeeze me?
it's so good we need to see it twice
valentine's from brooke and suzy. thank you, my ladyfriends! you made my day!

me busting a move. half those bodies were sewn in mexico! on the beach! it takes me forever to make bunnies. sigh. these ones went to Enfant Terrible. yay.
i'm a surgeon.

No comments:

basement studio with monster hiding in the corner

basement studio with monster hiding in the corner

Ahlers

going on about Random Avenue, friends, art (maybe), rock (sometimes), movies, current events, childhood memories & other things like bunnies