Monday, August 24, 2009


mike gabel aka Hot Breath Karaoke

my old bfriend mike is visiting w/ his wife Jen from london, england (engleterre)
he didn't get back to me properly so our timing is all screwy...he's arriving TO today and i'm leaving..then he informs me he is going to THE EX in ottawa ('canada's exhibition' etc...it's a yearly fun fair type thing) to see APRIL WINE and they got wrist bands for ALL DAY RIDES (topped off w/ april.w) so now i may have to zip back from montreal REAL quick to head to ottawa. but that could be HOURS and HOURS. so it might not happen. argh. mad.

mike said he might move here from engleterre and i was squealing on the phone PLEASE MOVE HERE!

all you gotta do is youtube 'hot breath karaoke' and you'll see why he should move to Toronto.
or 'Duotard' their 'forever in spandex' project they've been doing over the last ..decade, i think?
he's something else. i dont even know where to start.

i love going on rides.

2 comments:

anabela / fieldguided said...

I just wrote a blog post (for my eyes only, I think) about how much I love Toronto. You make me love it even more. xo

Unknown said...

aaahhhhh! even more ammunition for adam to convince me to move there.

basement studio with monster hiding in the corner

basement studio with monster hiding in the corner

Ahlers

going on about Random Avenue, friends, art (maybe), rock (sometimes), movies, current events, childhood memories & other things like bunnies